Translate

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Drummer Lee Rigby; Son, Brother, Husband, Father, Soldier



https://www.gov.uk/government/news/drummer-lee-rigby-killed-in-woolwich-incident

 
"I can't call in sick on Mondays when the weekend's been too strong.
I just work straight through the holidays, sometimes all night long,
You can bet that I stand ready, when the wolf cries at the door,
And I'm solid,
And I'm steady,
And I'm true down to the core,
And I will always do my duty, no matter what the price.
I've counted up the cost,
I know the sacrifice.
And I don't want to die for YOU but if dying's asked of me
I'll bear that CROSS with honour, cos freedom don't come free."
 

Seemingly, the Help For Heroes website crashed Wednesday night, so many people were trying to buy tee-shirts and donate.

Get your plastic out, people.


Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed people to change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has.